Are you considering returning to work after being absent for a while? The world of recruitment is constantly changing. To position yourself as the best candidate, you need to know what employers are looking for and the qualifying techniques they are implementing through the recruitment process.
Our Starting Over self-paced program helps you with this and so much more. Acting as your career GPS, it shows you the way back into the job market while pointing out valuable shortcuts and any potential hazards that can make your journey more challenging.
The Starting Over program will answer questions such as:
- What are employers currently looking for from candidates?
- How do I identify and fill my skill gaps to better position myself for roles?
- What are the key changes to the recruitment process that I need to be aware of?
- How do I pitch myself as the ideal candidate when I have a huge gap between roles?
- What should my resume include?
- Do I have to write a cover letter?
- Where are the best places to look for work?
- How can I stand out from the crowd?